RETURNS & REFUNDS
Yiota Nicolaidou offers high-end information Security Products & Services. In order to avoid access and insight to this material from potential hackers we do not accept any returns and refunds of our online courses.
Once purchased all online courses sales are final and are ineligible for return and refund.
We additionally reserve the right to accept or decline your order based on the information you will provide to us at purchase time.
We are very serious about the protection of our clients thus we reserve the right to do thorough investigations to determine your ID and we might request more information from your side.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Although we have implemented systems and procedures to secure the data maintained by us, security during Internet transmissions can never be assured. Our policy is to limit access to personal data to those employees or agents with a specific need to access or retrieve this information. We store data on multiple service systems, in controlled environments. To maintain security, we conduct internal reviews of our security measures on a regular basis.
General methodologies are by their nature inherently risky as they have not been drafted with your particular circumstances in mind and we cannot ensure that you actually apply them correctly as well as they do not cover your security at full. In fact there is no 100% security. However the vastly reduced price of a general methodology compared to a bespoke document reflects that risk and will protect your business more than not having any protection in place. We will not be liable for any matter arising out of your use of this online course.
The only support that will be included in the price of the online course is technical support if you have problems downloading and saving the documents or viewing the videos. If you need help with completing the online course activities based on your needs, you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss support packages at an additional cost.
The guides and information contained in this online course are valid currently. However, due to the fast pace of technology advancements and hacking techniques their might not be suitable in the future.
As you agreed when you purchased the online course, your use of the online course is subject to our Terms and Conditions.
CONFIDENTIALITY, NON-DISCLOSURE, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND TRADE MARKS
- The Online Courses and/or the Product and/or any other materials and/or publications and/or computer programs and/or codes, developed by Yiota Nicolaidou, either existing or future, shall remain the exclusive property of Yiota Nicolaidou and shall not be disclosed by the client to any third party without Yiota Nicolaidou prior written consent.
- The client shall not disclose to any third party confidential information (including all oral and visual information and data, all information recorded in writing or electronically, or in any other medium or by any other method) disclosed to or obtained by it pursuant to or as a result of this Agreement (the “Confidential Information”), without the prior written consent of Yiota Nicolaidou.
- No rights or licence is granted under this Agreement to the client under any patent, trademark, copyright, registered design or other intellectual property right, either existing or future.
- The client understand and agree that breach of this clause will cause irreparably injury to the Client and that monetary damages would not be a sufficient remedy for any such breach and that the Client may be entitled to equitable relief, including injunctive relief and specific performance, as a remedy for any such breach (in addition to any other remedy for a breach of this Agreement).
- Before we disclose certain Confidential Information (as defined below) to you as part of the required information in order to access the course, we would like to inform you that you agree with these terms with the purchase of the online course.
- In consideration of us disclosing our Confidential Information to you, you agree:
a) to keep the Confidential Information confidential and not use or exploit the Confidential Information in any way except for the Purpose. b) to not disclose or make available the Confidential Information to any third party, except to any governmental or other regulatory authority or a court to the extent that such disclosure is required by law and provided that, to the extent legally permissible you provide us with as much notice of such disclosure as possible. c) to not copy, write down or otherwise record the Confidential Information except as strictly necessary for the Purpose. d) that you are liable for the actions or omissions of those persons you have disclosed the Confidential Information to pursuant to paragraph 2 above. e) at our request, to destroy or return to us all documents and materials (and any copies) containing, reflecting, incorporating, or based on the Confidential Information and to erase all the Confidential Information from your computer systems. f) that we reserve all rights in our Confidential Information and that we make no warranty or representation concerning the Confidential Information or the accuracy or completeness of the Confidential Information. g) that the disclosure of our Confidential Information does not form any ownership of the online course to you. h) that damages alone would not be an adequate remedy for the breach of any of the provisions of this agreement and that we shall be entitled to the granting of equitable relief (including without limitation injunctive relief) concerning any threatened or actual breach of any of the provisions of this agreement. i) to reimburse to us on a euro for euro basis (legally known as an indemnity) at all times against all liabilities, costs (including legal costs), expenses, damages and losses including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and other costs and expenses suffered or incurred by us arising from your breach of this agreement or from the actions or omissions of any persons you have disclosed the Confidential Information to pursuant to paragraph 2 above. j) that our failure to exercise, or any delay in exercising, any right or remedy won’t constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor preclude or restrict any further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. k) that this agreement is not intended to benefit, or be enforceable by, anyone else other than us and you. l) that no variation of this agreement will be effective unless it is in writing and signed by Y. Secure World Vision.
- that this agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the European law.
- that you irrevocably agree that the European courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
- that “Confidential Information” where used in this agreement shall have the following meaning:
Confidential Information: all information (however recorded or preserved and whether in whole or in part) disclosed or made available, directly or indirectly, by us to you (or your employees, officers, representatives or advisers) including but not limited to: (a) any information that would be regarded as confidential by a reasonable business person relating to: (b) our operations, processes, product information, know-how, designs, trade secrets or software, methodologies, approaches to solutions and anything that is unique for the business; (c) any information or analysis derived from the Confidential Information; but not including any information that: (d) is or becomes generally available to the public (other than as a result of its disclosure by you or your employees, officers, representatives or advisers) except that any compilation of otherwise public information in a form not publicly known shall nevertheless be treated as Confidential Information; or (e) was lawfully in your possession before the information was disclosed by us, as evidenced by written records; or (f) we each agree in writing is not confidential or may be disclosed.